Friday, March 5, 2010

friday

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it"
-Psalm 118:24
i woke up with that little ditty in my head...starting out with a positive outlook today!

i'm sitting in my tiny office/sewing room that i like to call my "studio" (makes me feel more like an artist), listening to my "Sewing Songs" playlist, drinking coffee, and watching Arsala stretch out in the window. she loves to sunbathe.

looks like she's trying to catch the little birds on the curtain, huh?

and here's Cisco, hanging out in the bathroom (can't post pics of one kitty and not the other).

he doesn't really like me to take his picture.....

anyway, today i must finish at least one bag. i'm going out to dinner tonight (Tana Thai...yum!), and would like to start spreading the word about the stuff i'm making! so i'm off....

2 comments:

  1. they are such beautiful little kitties. they look so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still say their names are Lil Chris and Lil Kelli, but whatevs.

    ReplyDelete