Thursday, March 18, 2010

ready...set...sew!

yesterday i went down to Norman and browsed around some of the cute little shops at Campus Corner.  i definitely got inspired...i want a piece of the handmade-nieche-market pie!  there could be so many opportunities to get my stuff in stores down there.  well, everywhere around OKC really. 

but i am constantly thinking of other things to do and distracting myself.  why am i holding myself back from doing what i love to do?  fear of success?  fear of failure?  guilt?  ugh, who knows.  all i know is i'm letting something persuade me not to get things done.  this period of unemployment is such a blessing really, because i have the time to get products made and explore my options.
sigh...i know i'm supposed to be funny and talk about all the projects i'm working on...but apparently my biggest project is myself.  well, i could psycho-analyze all day...but for now, i better get my Bernina fired up and stitch away.

No comments:

Post a Comment