Wednesday, March 10, 2010

it's business time....

well, it took me a few days to get over the whole car ordeal.  i mean, poor Lola still isn't fixed...i just had to mentally deal with the fact that i can't take care of everything on my own!  argh.  but here i am, ready to borrow money from my folks and pray and cross my fingers and knock on wood that my little car will last me another year or so after i replace the engine! 

also, i've been a busy little bee in my "studio".  i've made a few clutches that i'm pretty excited about:

it's just a start, so i need to keep sewing and build up an inventory. the plan is to give out about 10 free samples to friends and people-who-know-people. i'll give them some cards with my etsy site (soon-to-be-built) and contact info, and then i'll make a million dollars! okay, that might be a bit of a jump...but hopefully i can sell some and pay the bills! :) and most of you guys reading this blog are the ones who get a freebie! so start thinking about to whom (is that proper grammar?) you can show off your hand-crafted designer clutch; who will in turn envy you so much they just have to have one (or ten) of their own!


No comments:

Post a Comment