Wednesday, November 3, 2010

a Wednesday in the life

it's been another fabu day in Shea-land!  facetious, me?  no!  ha...but i can't complain..i'm sitting on the couch with my kitties snuggled up close, watching a Thunder game, having a cold beer, and listening to the roomie snore away...life isn't so bad!  i could do without the snoring though.  ;)

so after working until 7.30 tonight, my evening is quickly escaping me!  10.30 already?  i need to run off to snuggle up in my down-encompassed bed.  but before i doze, i'll share what i was working on at Sock Land so late.  i was developing the color palette i'll use for Fall 2011 socks.  even in socks, you gotta keep up with the ever-revolving fashion trends and colors!  my trend research shows that these are going to be the colors to use.  (well, for kids' socks, that is!)


oy, inserting pictures into this blog is about the most difficult thing i've done all day!  argh, frustration!  the pirate in me is coming out....
in the vain of saving what's left of my sanity, i'll skip posting any more photos for the night!  watch for my Fall 2011 trend boards next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment