Saturday, October 16, 2010

it's official....

big news....huge!  i've been accepted into the Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar!!!  it's official...i have a real business (part-time on the side).  my little GypsyBird is getting wings...and i have 8 weeks to get ready to fly!  i can't believe it's really all happening-  i'm going to be in a great venue where i can sell and promote my lovingly handmade creations.  so crazy.  this is what i've been dreaming of and working towards...and now to be honest, i'm a bit terrified!  biggest concern:  i've got to really figure out the business side of things.  taxes, business registration, taking payments, etc. etc.  secondly:  i have to get a lot of product made!  but i'm so excited to really make this happen!  
i must say that without the loving support of my amazing family and my dear friends, and the confidence that God has a plan for me, i would never have even tried to do this.  i'm so grateful for all the love in my life!  (ok, that sounds like i'm accepting an award...but i'm not erasing it because it's sincere!)

anyway, my artist cult/sock world buddies also made it in, so get ready to see The Bungalow Studio and WonderLove, too!

for now, check Deluxe for more info, but be sure i'll be keeping you updated on news, as well as my progress (and possible freak-outs) in getting ready for the show! 

  
 also...i made a few little updates to gypsybirddesign.com.  be sure to keep checking in the coming months to see new product!

No comments:

Post a Comment