Thursday, April 8, 2010

sew sew sew your boat

working away the past few days...a little housework, a little job searching, and a little sewing & patternmaking!  ah, i've been busy.  alas, it's never busy enough!  but, with the help of my fab cousin-in-law i'm this close to having an official GypsyBird logo!  then i need to get business cards, a website, and labels.  and then an etsy site.  and then i'll probably get a full-time job and this will all have to go to a night and weekend thing. yikes.

i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the what-am-i-going-to-do-with-my-life situation.  but in order to not think about the heavy stuff for right now, i'm going to cut out bags.  i've got fabric & linings picked out for 12 summery, bright clutches...so i'll just keep my hands busy and blast my 'sewing songs' and hope the answers all come to me somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment