Monday, May 31, 2010

really....

what am i...one of these people who creates a blog when they have spare time, and then when things get busy they abandon it?  yes, apparently so.  ahh, let me explain:  work is crazy busy.  week 4 starts tomorrow and i have a massive deadline.  must...design...socks!  hearts and butterflies and sports balls, oh my!  yea kids' socks are a little monotonous.  but i'm definitely not complaining.  well, maybe i am a bit, but i'll stop now. 

what other news...oh, i got a new car!  well...i'm in the process of buying a new car.  turns out it's not an easy process.  jerks.  i'll confirm when everything is finalized. 

it has been a fabulous Memorial Day weekend...i spent most of my time (other than completely freaking out about this car-purchase situation) at my brother and sister-in-law's new amazingly beautiful house and pool.  it was like a mini-vacation.  pretty great!  and now i have to go finish laundry and get ready for bed...back to sock world, bright and early!  ahhhh, life.  more later! 

1 comment:

  1. bout' time I got my fix. Hadn't read a blog in over a week. It's my crack.

    ReplyDelete